Introduction, What You Will See On My Blog

I LOVE ANIMALS! I have since a young age, My name is Lia and I am a strong 11 year old animal activist. I have very strong opinions on the ways animals (mostly always domesticated) are and have been treated. My favorite types of animals to share my opinions on are dogs. I love any other animals to, personally I have a cat named jack. He is great. He was a rescue they found him stray under a deck when he was a kitten. I have very strong opinions on what society has named dangerous deadly dogs called "pitbulls". Society has named some breeds of terriers pitbulls. Its a very loosely used term, people who unfamiliar to the term will use it on mutts, and other unidentified breeds or mixed breeds.   🐾

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinions On Breeders